- Improve blood circulation
- Helps dispel wind
- Soothes aches and soreness
- Alleviates fatigue and tiredness
- Promotes overall well-being
Do you know Gua Sha?
It is an ancient Chinese healing technique that uses a unique scraping action to stimulate the micro-circulation within the soft tissue. This is said to improve metabolism, blood circulation and promote general well-being.
A LOOK AT THE
Direction of Use
- Gently apply the Aulora Oil on the body.
- Use the Aulora Board to spread the oil evenly and scrape the skin in a downward motion.
We recommend to begin with mild pressure, and gradually increase strength to determine how much force you can endure.
Do not shower for at least 30 minutes after applications of the oil to ensure the skin absorbs the essence of the Aulora Oil. Avoid taking a heavy meal before the massage.