Made from 11 types of scientifically tested natural herbs, SlendGlow complements your weight management program to help achieve healthy body weight naturally.
11 types of botanical extracts
Black Ginger Extract
Green Coffee Bean Extract
Green Tea Extract
Oolong Tea Extract
Garcinia cambogia Extract
White Kidney Bean Extract
Black Soybean Extract
Rye Grains Extract
Mulberry Leaf Extract
Guava Leaf Extract
Eucommia Ulmoides Extract
Complies to high standards of manufacturing practice
Natural Active Ingredients
SlendGlow helps complement:
SlendGlow helps compliment:
Healthy Weight Management
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where is SLENDGLOW manufactured?
SLENDGLOW is manufactured in Japan.
2. Is SLENDGLOW suitable for vegetarians?
Yes. It is suitable for vegetarians. However, this is not suitable for vegans as SLENDGLOW contains lactose sourced from cow’s milk.
3. How do I take SLENDGLOW?
Take 1 sachet (4 tablets) once daily after meal.
4. When is the best time to consume SLENDGLOW?
It is suitable to consume at any time of the day and should be taken in conjunction with or after meal.
5. How can I achieve the best results with SLENDGLOW?
6. Do I have to exercise to see results?
As with most weight loss supplements, this product was designed to be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise. This is the best and proven way to lose weight. Exercise and healthy eating are essential for optimal results.
7. If I am sensitive to caffeine, can I take this?
We do not recommend it for people with caffeine sensitivity because the degree of hypersensitivity to caffeine can vary from person to person; therefore, it is not advisable to consume even though the amount of caffeine in SLENDGLOW is low.
8. Are there any warnings for this product?
- Consult your physician before using this product if you are currently taking any prescription medication or have an ongoing medical condition.
- Contraindicated for pregnancy and lactation.
- Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting is present.
- It is encourage to be taken with a balanced diet and regular exercise.